Gel Nolasco

Saturday, April 13

Marx Was Wrong. CAKE Is the Opium.


Yesterday I was treated to a fun birthday surprise by friends I love. :) From the crazy conversation, that spawned the even crazier "Birthday Cake Theory" (seriously), it was a lunch date I had thoroughly enjoyed after a morning of shopping :) I'm grateful for being blessed with such great people every year. :)

--AAAND! I get a free treat to my favorite thing in the world --cake!


Nordstrom Cafe never disappoints with their lovely ensemble of gut-happy goodness. We had Salmon Salad, Pepperoni Pizza, Spicy Shrimp Angel Hair Marinara and Roasted Chicken

'The Cake Theory' (as improvised by by nutty friends--see fig. 1) :

f1. each a slice = 1 boy--1 happa, 1 haole, and 1 Pinoy." 


...and I wished on them all. HAHA

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!