Gel Nolasco

Thursday, November 29

Commercial Photography

     Shooting for commercial photographer Gabe De Liso was no easy feat for me. I have never modeled 'catalog' before, and therefore am a virgin when it comes to Commercial photography. I could ever so rarely hold a serious pose--and if I do, it either looks like I'm having a bad day--or, I'm having a bad day. Haha! But Gabe's talent and professional ease makes him such a joy to work with. He gives you the right amount of time to get comfortable and never pressures you to hold a difficult pose for the camera. In fact, even if you don't give him the right angles, he acts on his own behalf and adjusts to your position with his vast knowledge of angular, spatial and lighting techniques. 





        Gabe does weddings, corporate events, cultural festivities, and videography as well. His impeccable work of art is a testament of the true talent that he has definitely mastered beyond his years. You may contact him for bookings.

Gabe de Liso
Commercial Photographer
(808) 681-5588
www.contemporaryphoto.com