Gel Nolasco

Monday, July 23

Apt Wall and Decor Pegs

Dear Future Apartment, in case I forget, this is how I want your look and feel to be--I know, I know, you don't have to go cuckoo or schizo with the abundance of accents and the lofty ambition, but you get the picture. :)  


Wall Art pieces that cutify bleak spaces!



A sure lightbulb moment for Recycling enthusiasts.


Amazing what apothecary and mason jars can do.

This living room has that perfect light-attracting shade I'd love to come home to. :)

A simple uncomplicated bathroom for simple, uncomplicated baths at the end of the day. :)

seashells + jewelry to go with it ;-)


these pieces are an instant mood brightener!



A bedroom that's just teal-iffic


(complimentary pieces I matched for both flora and lighting accents)

and, finally, at the end of the day, I want a corner like this where I can share with you my love  for literature :)

Thanks for remembering! 

(image sources: interior inspiration, whitandwhistle.com, apartmentsilike.wordpress.com, meagan howell, and lauren conrad)

For more of these images, you may follow me on Pinterest