Gel Nolasco

Wednesday, March 28

If I had the Moolah

I have always been an avid fan of Fight Club, but more than that, I have always been a die-hard Chuck Palahniuk fan anyway. Ha-ha! But as thorough and expressive as I'd like to be, reality pulls me down to the fact that I am not so blessed with the budget to do it. The furthest I went to being a fan of the movie was going to a costume party as Marla Singer, and having a short-term project of making Fight Club pink chocolate (yup, bar molds and all) But to be a part of this commendable effort by the Pixie Project  in saving a number of shelter-less dogs and potentially winning a piece of Fight Club memorabilia, is something that would definitely boost my dorky fanatic powers to high-status level! (Then again, if I had the money, I would.) But the reason I'm helping spread this noble act is also because it's an exciting, quirky way to give help--and wake up in the morning and have coffee on the table that even Edward Norton would recognize--if he ever visits your home (Ha-ha)--in fact, the thought of it alone has sent me through the WOOF!  


Autographed Yin-Yang table from Fight Club for auction on e-bay, to help save the homeless dogs, click here! You just might win one of the best movie memorabilia ever--and help them little pooches, too! :)










So, bid if you can, help out if you can, cause all that matters is definitely none of your 500 channels of your television, your paycheck, or your wallet. And you definitely do not need your IKEA furniture and your Martha Stewart houseware, because she's off--polishing the brass off of the Titanic.