Gel Nolasco

Wednesday, March 14

My Favorite Blogger, My Favorite Wedding

          I am constantly stunned by the creativity of Elsie and what she can put together on a random basis. Her blog is my go-to inspiration for DIY tricks and soulful, artistic handmade crafts, be it vintage HOLGA photographs, Fight Club chocolate bars, crochet lamp covers, wall art made from an old "paint-by-numbers," canvass, flavored lemonade, teabag patterns, or DIY hairstyle! I can't believe how VASTLY creative this rockstar is. She will BLOW YOUR MIND to pixie dust--or to everything else magical hidden up her sleeve for that matter. I have a knack for people that maximize their creativity, manifest them in the little everyday things and SHARE them with anyone interested ever so gladly. It's almost seemingly UNTHINKABLE of them to be able to create wonderful pretty things that actually mean something. It's like taking your heart and soul out, laying it down on pretty fabric and dolling it up like a decoupage with neon-colored cutouts and a glue brush. I tried to think of the most challenging thing that this kind of talent can best materialize in and then thought that, to fulfill this, it has got to be something really soulful and meaningful and artistic like...

WEDDINGS! TONS AND TONS OF WEDDINGS! 

So without further yakkity, I share with you, my favorite, most creative stylist-slash-blogger-slash MASTER ARTIST  and her beautiful, quirky, wonderful wonderful wedding. 






































      And her hubby, a music producer who has collaborated with bands such as  Mutemath, Switchfoot and Eisley, made such a sweet song exclusively for their wedding. Aww, shucks! Ahh, to be both creative and immensely blessed! It's so wonderful. I give them 11 hearts out of 10. :)

(Makes me wanna (cough) get wed (cough) too Ha-ha!