Gel Nolasco

Tuesday, June 5

Blooming back into Spring! (Some of my Springtime 2012 Favorites)

This Spring has been a warm ray of sunshine indeed! And the season of fresh starts, bright new adventures and happy, colorful knick-knacks has never been more promising. Although the nice balmy summer breeze has indeed been quite the visitor lately, it's still nice to recall the wonderful blessings Spring has left with its flora. Here are some of my favorites:


My little visit to LA (Santa Monica Pier, LA)



Our last champagne at Shinshotei before Leeann flew for Vegas



  My own trip to Vegas!







Finding my next nail art peg for the love of white!





...Which brings me to my own wall peg for my white room


Long planned virtual shopping with and for my BFF Ali (which inspired me to jump from a pastel spring to a neon summer)



And her quick and happy response to receiving what I got her in the mail!





My Aloha tumbler (a tiny motivation to drink VOLUMES of water each day, since summer's out and about)



Fresh, lovely Petunias I got my mom for Mother's Day


My trip to Maui (which kicked off the start of my Summer!)


Spring brings all that there is to love. :) Looking forward to next year's peachy surprises!