Gel Nolasco

Tuesday, June 5

My Little Paper Crown Obsession

It's no secret how much I love the laid-back, subdued and oh-so-chic look of Paper Crown. And although Spring has sprung a while back, I, on the other hand, still wouldn't quit obsessing about its pastels and nudes and corals, and taupes. I don't normally dress in a lot of colour or in a flashy fashion, but this year is turning out to be quite the exception, given that summer's becoming a huge, beautiful neon mess. But before I did consider going that direction, I started with my basic loves: the nude, navy, teal, subdued floral, and blush tones which are to die for. The beautiful designs of Paper Crown fit that to a T, that their blush tones actually make me blush. :) Ha-ha.













Paper Crown Clothing by Lauren Conrad 
(also available at Nordstrom)
Like them on Facebook if you agree with me!