Gel Nolasco

Monday, January 23

Late Pictures from The Pacific Club Christmas Party

December 19th was a night of knits and smitts. I was thrilled to experience my first traditional Pacific Club Christmas Party (wasn't able to make it last year because of spending the holidays traveling all over California). This night was EPIC. I don't think I've had as much fun in a little while 'til then. The best part of course, was the after-party. And the other best part, was taking pictures, which feeds my dirty, dirty lust for photography. (Hah) Anyway, this night got me really looking forward to the next! It sure would be interesting to know who I might be taking as my guest for that time. (Or at least if I get lucky enough to win the raffle again! Bahaa) That night bagged me a $100 GC from Best Buy, which I used in part to purchase my not-so-bad underwater camera. So, props! It was a fun night of awesome proportions. Can't wait 'til the next. It was dope. :) Haha!


The tree was too pretty it deserved a solo shot. :)


Manong Benjie!


They love messing around. 


My personal guests for the night--Danny from Aloha Water Co., and Shiela


A collage I made for Danny as a "thank you" gift for coming.



I can't believe Danny doesn't know who Ne-Yo is, Shiela just had to ask why. He was like, "Is he black?" HAHA. Cracked me up.


Leanne and Jez from Banquet and Catering

Yay, Alex! Our newly promoted Banquet Captain sure knows how to ham it up. 


My good friend Wilfred from Culinary.




Too much Patron.

Effects of too much Patron.

Not-so-bad possibilities from too much Patron.

Leanne, Chaz, Wilmer, Mama Mildred and Jason. LOVE 'EM.

Umm, I said make love to the wall. Not with each other.

Lindsay and her bro

Yep. Partying it up like a muuuurf.


WE ALL HAD A BLAST!
Thank you to our friends from Oahu Country Club!


150 Country Club Road
Honolulu, HI 96817
(808) 595-3186
reception@oahucountryclub.com