Gel Nolasco

Monday, January 30

LEVITT, You're Soo LEGIT. :)


www.urbandictionary.com

*******
I guess back in '92 people saw this kid from a random Pop-Tart commercial and thought "hey, he could be a hot tamale one day."


....and now, approximately 2 decades later, DAAANG, THEY WERE RIGHT.




Allow me three reasons to prove it:


First of all, he's a GEEK who cleans up nice. 


(I had 500 Days of Summer stuck in my head for months, just because he made such a perfect Tom.)
Second, I'm amazed at how much talent he has and how well he can actually pull off an underdog role and still be charming--looking nifty smart about it too. 



And THIRD:  lookie, he can sing too! Any silly girl (i.e. me) would swoon over a guy who can sing well with a guitar in hand. And hey, props to him for giving justice to Kurt Cobain when he sang Lithium live.


Now I know, it's actually the end of January, but I'd pick any random date and call it New Year's Eve if by some weird dream he ends up on my doorstep singing this. Ha-ha :)

Oh, JGL, your TALENT is amazing, and you are THE DREAM. :)